Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faveran

Current episodes of Master Chef not streaming on my Roku 4210X1

I only have this issue on one channel Hulu and the one program Master Chef. Intro to the program loads and plays then stops and the screen goes blank. I can press the enter button and bring up the screen to fast forward etc. and it does but always reverts to the blank screen from there.  Up until about 3 months ago this program streamed without issue.  I have verified that my software version is up to date.  In addition I have switched the unit out with a Roku stick and it play flawlessly, so my feeling is there is an issue with the 4210X1.  Any assistance would be appreciated

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Current episodes of Master Chef not streaming on my Roku 4210X1

Hi @faveran,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us here, and we appreciate you for sharing this with us. This seems like an issue within the channel itself since you've mentioned that it only occurs on specific content. We suggest directly contacting the channel provider and inquiring about a workaround to address this. Most channels on Roku maintain and manage their content and channel design.

We hope for your understanding regarding this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.