Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Issue with Peacock & My Stuff

I have the exact same issue. Only 12 items show up in my stuff on Peacock. If you add something it bumps something off. I don't have the issue on my phone (android). I've tried all the possible fixes, still not working.  It just started 3 or 4 days ago. It spans across all my Roku devices, but works fine on all my android devices.

I’m having the same problem! So frustrating. 

tljacku1
Channel Surfer

Yes exactly. The peacock app on both my iPhone and iPad have the complete list but I only have 12 on both of my Roku devices. This is why I believe that the app is broken only on Roku. I contacted Roku and they said it is a peacock problem so I contacted peacock. We still have no resolution. 

Selena828

Same problem. Only 12 showing up on My Stuff for the peacock app. 

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Selena828

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Do you encounter any error messages? Are all the other streaming channels operating normally? How long has the issue existed and what troubleshooting done to resolve the issue?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you better.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
watcher808
Reel Rookie

You've been given this "specific information" multiple times:

There are no error messages

Other streaming channels are operating normally

The issue has existed at least since the beginning of this thread

All the boilerplate recommended troubleshooting has been done: deleting and reinstalling the channel, restarting the device, going to the Peacock help page, etc. etc.

Now can you actually resolve this?

DougInDetroit
Channel Surfer

RokuLianna, You really need to read the previous posts.  Peacock Help site offers nothing about this.  Phone number for Peacock Customer Service is constantly busy.  Here's the problem I have - 2 days ago, the "My Stuff" list in Peacock on both of my Roku boxes went from showing all the things I have Saved to My Stuff down to a total of only 12 items.  It never goes above that even if you reintroduce a show to the list.  If you erase one from the 12 that appear, another one from your list will pop on in its place.  Everything in "My List" shows up in Peacock on-line and on people's Android phones, just not through the Roku boxes.  This started three days ago - May 17, 2023.  It is not on any other apps/streaming services; it is ONLY on Roku with the Peacock app, we have followed all directions to reload Peacock and update the Roku software NOTHING has changed.  At this point SOMEONE FROM ROKU has to contact Peacock and find out what changed 2-3 days ago to cause this problem. There are a lot of us reporting it and probably hundreds more with the problem who haven't figured out how to report it.  This is a major problem that MUST be addressed at a higher level at Roku to solve the problem.

tljacku1
Channel Surfer

Well said Doug. Yes it is a Roku problem. I also checked my peacock app on FireTV stick and everything was there in My Stuff so definitely a Roku Peacock app problem. 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Roku Community users,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your feedback and we’re sorry you're having trouble with "My Stuff" when streaming the Peacock TV channel.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, we would recommend reaching out to Peacock TV directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist.

In the meantime, can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

We will forward your valuable feedback to the concerned team. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tom89521

Having the same issue. It is fine on my phone and I pad it only affects my rucku tvs. When I go to the programs it says it’s in my stuff but doesn’t show up, then I tried to add it back in and it deletes the others. It seems to only allow 12 shows then if you add another it deletes one.