Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tom89521

Re: Issue with Peacock & My Stuff

Having the same exact problem as Dougindetroit.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tom89521,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with the Peacock TV channel on Roku and we will do our best to assist you.

We want to perform a few steps to make sure we are providing the best service. 

1. Remove the channel
  2. Update the Roku device by going to Settings > System > System update > Check now
  3. Restart your Roku device
  4. Add back the channel.

If the issue still persists, we suggest you reach out to the channel partner directly.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DougInDetroit
Channel Surfer

Roku_Mary and others at Roku site:  You are still offering the same instructions and advice that we have all told you DO NOT WORK.  There is only one solution to this problem and that is have a real person at Roku contact a real person at Peacock and address what happened to the Peacock site regarding the Roku software starting last Thursday, May 18.  Please read through our patient explanations in the blog and get a technical or IT person from ROKU to contact a technical or IT person at PEACOCK.  We are counting on you to do this instead of continuing to load the same canned solutions or suggestions that we have all received and discovered to be useless.  Come on!  People are ready to start buying other streaming boxes and cutting out Roku because of this stupid little problem - and that is totally wrong. 

tljacku1
Channel Surfer

Amen! Thank you Doug. I also have a fire stick and it works fine. I too am tired of the generic suggestions they offer that don’t work at all. I wish that someone at Roku would care enough to do something to help us since we have done all that we can to try to troubleshoot this problem. I may switch to fire stick if this goes on much longer!

DougInDetroit
Channel Surfer

Thank you Roku for fixing this "My Stuff" problem.  We appreciate the service.

Brenlp61
Reel Rookie

I seen this was a problem back in April 2023. Today 8/23/23, all of My stuff in My Stuff on Peacock is gone. Contacted Peacock did the reset on Roku, removed the channel and added it back, with no luck. Checked to see if I needed to update, that was good. Tried to add a show and I keep getting, Sorry, we are unable to add this item to My Stuff. Anyone have any other suggestions. Even going onto my laptop and it's a no go.

HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Brenlp61 If you are having the same problem on your laptop as on your Roku device, this is clearly a Peacock problem and not a Roku problem.  I see that you contacted Peacock, and there advice did not work.  I would contact Peacock again.

I am having the same issue. Infuriating!

DougInDetroit
Channel Surfer

If you're not seeing anything in your My Stuff list, check to see if someone is using your Peacock password and watching things under your name on another TV or device at the same time.  You might then be signed in on too many devices and they won't show your favorites where you're logged in.  I discovered this problem once when I was signed in on a computer still when I tried to access my stuff on a TV.

0 Kudos
watcher808
Reel Rookie

Roku doesn't deserve any thanks - they did nothing to fix the issue, nor did they try.