Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlaj

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

Yes!!! I’ve looked and looked for it for years but just found it on here at the end of November! I’ve tried my hardest, but don’t think I’ll be able to finish it by tomorrow! 😞

Bird1

Jump to solution

PLEASE!!! Keep this on! One of the best from a period when TV was not bombarded with a lot of culture correctness and political views. 

GeminiRebel337
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

After years of searching for Cold Case I finally find it only to lose it again! Please Roku, listen to the demand, keep Cold Case on!

GeminiRebel337
Channel Surfer

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

I just found out that Roku had Cold Case on Monday only to learn that I had 4 days left to watch! I've been such a huge fan of the show, have looked for YEARS trying to find it! Roku please listen to your viewers and keep Cold Case! My theory is though that since Paramount + is starting soon, they might pick up the show, but until then Roku please keep it so we can enjoy Cold Case!

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I wish they would just leave it here for us but I know its all about money and profits.  I've been a big fan since it first aired on TV. 

Daleian
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still on there for now. Guess we will see tomorrow. They removed without a trace without warning us. 

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Yep, I'm hoping to be able to enjoy it through the night and start the new year on a peaceful happy note watching it! Makes me sad to know its leaving.  Its been a source of joy through the last year. Well, my dear fellow fan, Happy New Year to you and yours!  Thanks for all the kindness and support!

Badgergrl

Jump to solution

Yes please keep it going!!  I have 1 season left! 

Brurltr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ditto! Just found Roku about 3 weeks ago and have been binge watching Cold Case ever since. It is basically the only thing I watch and I've just hit panic mode cuz I'm not going to get through all the seasons. I really, really hope it's not gone when I wake up!!

Ag0125
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had emailed them and this is what they said. I'm going to email them now! Let's all do it!

Thank you for reaching Roku customer support. I understand from your message that you are requesting the extension of Cold Case on The Roku Channel. To send the feedback to the channel that provides the program Cold Case, I advise you to send them a request on this email customer.advocate@roku.com.