Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

Eh I don't wanna spoil the 2nd part, but eh lets just say at the last very min. Personally avoid those two eps every time cuz I can't stand her tbh. Then again I didn't really care for both fbi agents.  You just remind me that both the last drive in & the part 2 comes on today on start t.v. I am not looking forward to it lol. 

dcbhs05
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Eh I think she sort of does.

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I wish they would've continue with Nick's case, but oh well. 10 yrs too late lol. 

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

To let everyone know.. the banner says "back by popular demand "!!!!  Heck yes!! Im watching season 1 episode 1 now!!! Thank you Roku for listening to us!!!

dcbhs05
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Ah! You beat me to it! I was planning on writing the same thing LOL! I noticed that immediately just a few hours ago and I was "Yeah Baby! That's right damnit!"

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I'm on season 2 for the millionth time lol I didn't see a banner, but its good to know they know we exist. So thanks roku & thanks to the fans for fighting for it to stay.

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I'm on season 1 episode 9 Sherry Darlin.  If you watched Grimm series you know who he is! I love when I see where I people go!

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Fire files.    Season 4 episode 8. Thats where I'm at now.  

Josie2

Jump to solution

On the sight it says it’s back by popular demand but episodes are still freezing when they go to commercial and then expiring. What the heck is going on?!?  So frustrating!🤦🏻‍♀️

boogernose
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

So I guess youre all watching it on your phones or computers.

But cold Case is available on Prime. Also on Channels that offer A&E

like Sling and Philo all episodes are available on demand with A&E.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.