Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeminiRebel337
Channel Surfer

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

Cold Case will be on HBO Max next month! I talked to the help center on Twitter and they told me that Cold Case will be available for streaming in June. I can't wait!

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I went out on Smart TV and Cold Case is there but only 1 episode a day at 2PM! Better than nothing but still sucks for those of us that work at that time.  I don't get home till after 5PM!!

salyut1
Reel Rookie

Re: Play Now and Resume not available on one program on Roku Channel.

Jump to solution

the roku channel has  become a disappointment first they took away cold case which was the reason i got a roku set.

then they took away the play option on the lost in space series and i experienced the same problem with the rifleman and it is now back.

Writing about problems or pleading with roku is pointless they dont give a flying fig and anyone

who thinks they care must believe in a mythical customer service that does not appear to be real

my advice is watch the other platforms Tubi or any other because Roku will never ever give a **bleep** about your programing or customer service issues

0 Kudos
Opiesmom
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Is this true about hbo Max adding it? I keep trying to find info because if it shows up in June I will be elated. 

0 Kudos
captain-janeway
Binge Watcher

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Since CBS originally ran the series, I'm sending this to Paramount+. I'm attaching what I sent them if anyone wants to just cut and paste it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

are you going to start running Cold Case (not cold case files)? You were the original programmers, and it's an older show that CBS originally ran. This question runs through reddit and other threads with people who'd like to see it run. We all know their have been licensing issues with the music and that's why it's not on DVD, but if Start TV can run it, you should be able to. I'd sign up just for that show. I'm not currently a customer.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

0 Kudos
captain-janeway
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I hope I'm not duplicating this, but I'm sending it to Paramount + to see if they'll maybe run it

>>>>>>>>>>>>

are you going to start running Cold Case (not cold case files)? You were the original programmers, and it's an older show that CBS originally ran. This question runs through reddit and other threads with people who'd like to see it run. We all know their have been licensing issues with the music and that's why it's not on DVD, but if Start TV can run it, you should be able to. I'd sign up just for that show. I'm not currently a customer.

.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

0 Kudos
captain-janeway
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1174696-hbo-max-june-2021

YAY! WE GET COLD CASE IN JUNE!!

Something to watch while I'm recouping from knee replacement 

0 Kudos
bigface11

Cold Case drama series

Jump to solution

Please add back cold case drama series. 

Opiesmom
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

It’s on hbomax now guys!!! Original poster who said it would air in June was right! Yay!!! 

TLaShaF90

Jump to solution

It's on HBO Max now!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.