Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Batey_Borikua
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold Case TV Show: Why was it canceled on ROKU?

Jump to solution

@LL2021 @Tismemick @MelissaRSmith97  @Xxxyyy  @Rocketmama007  This is a super late response, but it seems that Cold Case (all seven seasons) is back on the Roku Channel, free! I am not sure how or why it happened, but I am glad it did! I swear that I was super bummed that it apparently became an HBO MAX exclusive for a while (didn't it?), but now it's back on Roku!!!

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/720c85b81fcc5e70b898cb453fadca05/cold-case

Batey_Borikua
Reel Rookie

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

@MelissaRSmith97   Yes!!! I saw that as well and I am ecstatic!!!!! 

Xxxyyy
Binge Watcher

Re: Cold Case TV Show: Why was it canceled on ROKU?

Jump to solution

Yay !!! I love this community for keeping us all posted. I never did get to finish season 7 -that’s on deck now 🙂 thank you!

percysowner
Reel Rookie

Unmarking played episodes Cold case

Jump to solution

I'm rewatching Cold Case now that it's back on the Roku Channel. However, the app recognizes that I have watched certain episodes from the last time Cold Case was available. When I'm trying to watch the show in order it skips episodes I already watched. Is there any way to clear the "watched" designation? Otherwise I have to go back to the episode list every time instead of just having the episodes advance in order.

0 Kudos
Tinkerbell_95
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Heart ITS BACK ON ROKU CHANNEL LADIES!!! They brought it back for us 😩♥️♥️ I’m so excited thank you Roku!! @Jody68628 @Tismemick @percysowner @Xxxyyy @Batey_Borikua 

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I said a month ago that it was back on here to watch. I was so happy. I mean I still watch it on start tv. But really glad it's available on roku again to binge. @Tinkerbell_95 

0 Kudos
Tinkerbell_95
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yeah I had just seen the above comments the thread was confusing, but I’m excited I just found out it’s back on how many months has it been on do you know? Hoping they don’t take it off as quick as it came back again 

0 Kudos
MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I had to go back for my emails lol, but it was the beginning of this month actually when it was put back on there. I know cuz I use the app a lot. It was in the middle of the night I was watching some stuff on the app and there it was surprisingly. I figure to post it on here for others to see. I wasn't sure if anyone was gonna reply back considering how angry, and disappointed ppl were about them taking it off of here, and what not. Hopefully it stays awhile @Tinkerbell_95 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Was going to update this thread when noticed Cold Case returned as I remember alot of people disappointed when Cold Case left the Roku Channel.  Glad other people in Community beat me to it keeping others informed.

The different streaming services and Channels are provided a license to carry/stream certain shows and episodes for a given time. We really aren't privy to the time portion, which certainly would be nice to know.  Best I can offer is to keep your eye on the "Last Chance to Watch" section of the Roku Channel which usually indicates leaving at end of that month.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Batey_Borikua
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot for that post! I had no idea that this "Last Chance To Watch" thing existed, so I appreciate you mentioning it!!! I am currently bingeing every episode of Cold Case (just started season 2) and I am LOVING it!!! 

0 Kudos