Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

Everybody doesn't live in L.A. though. Apparently the rest of the country is S.O.L. then.

TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Re: Please keep Cold Case!!

Jump to solution

IKR! What is up with that? How are they going to spare it thanks to popular demand but then two months later they're going to take it down again? That don't make no sense...I mean WTF!?!? SMFH 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️😑

rfgenerator
Channel Surfer

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

@TaurusDeluxe wrote:

Yeah, that "Free for X days" line doesn't make any sense to me. Very misleading.

It's possible that Roku knows where it's going. If Cold Case jumps to say CBS All Access, Roku is probably fine with that as Roku gets a cut of every app that has a channel on the platform. It's likely even more financially advantageous to Roku if even a small percentage of Cold Case viewers sign up for a 3rd party premium service that has a channel on Roku. Yes, pure speculation on my part. Time will tell if Cold Case pops up on a different (and Premium) streaming service.

Rbwin
Reel Rookie

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

SAME! It’s the biggest reason I bought another ROKU (had one a couple years ago and just used my Xbox for streaming) my BFF told me Cold Case was free on the ROKU channel and I would have paid just for the ability to watch this one show.

Sperz926

Jump to solution

Yes!!! Please! I have been searching how to extend Cold Case on for at least another month. I literally just found it after googling it December 26th. I am devastated that it is leaving this month. I’ve been trying to binge watch but I have kids and can only binge at night. I’m still only on season 1. My all time favorite episode is “lovers lane”. I cry at the end of every episode. Please extend, I need to watch all 7 seasons!!! Extend by popular demand. Please! 

Quay
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am happy to see that I am not the only one hoping that they keep Cold Case on here for about another month. I just found it and I am almost on season 4. Please Roku give us some more time with Cold Case. 

nlgemmell
Reel Rookie

Cold Case

Jump to solution

Please keep the Cold Case Series!!!!! 

Jump to solution

I just started watching it Monday and was like yes and I thought it said gone in another month I was like I can do that and see all seasons im only on season 2 almost to season 3 please don't take it off there I love this show and would like to see it to the end of it 

ALH1

Jump to solution

I'm getting near the end, but would definitely appreciate another month to finish season 7. I thought I'd reply in case interest keeps it on. Extension please!!!!

bish_moni
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

same here. I am almost on season 4. have been watching it every day. want to even call off work to finish it. but today might be the last day. 😞