Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to add Aptn lumi channel to my homepage but I can’t find it

I thought Aptn lumi was added onto roku? I can’t find it and want to add it to my channels/home page 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I want to add Aptn lumi channel to my homepage but I can’t find it

I had never heard of it, so I did a quick search. This appears to be a Canadian streaming provider. Based on what I found on their web site, it is only available within Canada, and they do not list Roku as a supported streaming player. This page only lists iOS/Android devices with an app and the Apple TV is the only supported streaming device. A different page on their web site says the only way to view their content outside of Canada is if you're a Comcast/Xfinity subscriber. 

A search of the Roku channel store (remember I'm in the US) has no channel for APTN available.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I want to add Aptn lumi channel to my homepage but I can’t find it

@TysonSappier-

@atc98092 wrote:

A search of the Roku channel store (remember I'm in the US) has no channel for APTN available.

I checked the Roku Channel Store for Canada, and it's not there either.

If you're able to mirror or cast video to your Roku from another device you might be able to view it that way, unless and until APTN LUMI creates a Roku-compatible channel app and provides it to Roku.   You might want to contact APTN LUMI and tell them you'd like to view their content via Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos