Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have unplugged the TV and still no picture

I have unplugged the TV and still no picture. I also has done all the other reset options I can do and still no picture. The roku tv I have has no reset button and I need to know how I can fix this issue.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV has sound but no picture.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @MichaelBoone757.

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your concern. Worry no more as we would be more than happy to assist.

May we first know what specific Roku TV you are having this issue with? (example: Hisense, TCL, Philips, etc.) Also, does this happen to a specific app? If so, kindly specify.

The best course of action will be suggested once we have more information from you. We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV has sound but no picture.

Hi Community users,

We will be locking this thread because of its outdated status. If you still having issues related to this thread, please look through the Community for another thread that addresses the same problem. 

If there aren't any existing threads, you are more than welcome to create a new one.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos