Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmk367
Reel Rookie

Re: I am so upset!! Can we please bring back Third Watch??!!

Jump to solution

How do you contact them? I’ve tried looking for an email but had no luck.

elg413
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Lol #IReadTheCommentsToo. They released Beverly Hills 90210 with the music changed and I wish they would just do the same thing with this show because while the music is great, the storyline is what I care about.

elg413
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’m not sure. I’ve even tweeted to NBC and others in the past about it. I’ve literally waited forever to watch it and it’s frustrating to not have anyone to reach out to.

Jump to solution

What email address should I use to send a request to bring back Third Watch?

Jump to solution

I am always talking about this show to my husband. We own the first two seasons and I saw the other day that all seasons were available. My husband surprised me with a day in bed to watch this and it's removed! Such a let down. Please try to get it back.

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Roku has no email address for customer service. I completely agree that Roku should maintain a list of shows that will be leaving their service and what day that is. It's been suggested in the past, but unfortunately still nothing.

I'm sorry of you aren't happy with what I've said, but I'm simply stating the facts about the way online streaming works. Titles can suddenly disappear from all services. But they should make the effort to let people know what deadlines are approaching. Netflix seems to be the best at that specific thing, but I believe Prime Video and Hulu do as well. It's just more difficult to find with those two.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
TXCUTI67
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I get that Roku only had a contract to stream Third Watch for a limited period of time. Does Roku ever bring content back? Was the music rights the issue for a limited contract?

Claudida66
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Me too!!! I didn’t get to watch the whole series! Roku, please bring it back!

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You make a good point about the music rights. We've seen movies that don't have the same music in the soundtrack on their DVD releases, and it's always because they either couldn't get permissions to use the movie music or the cost was unreasonable. So if the music is different that the show used when originally broadcast, the content owners (not Roku or Netflix) could not get the necessary rights to the music.

But again, that's not controlled by the streaming providers, such as Roku, Netflix, Prime, etc. Only the content owners can alter the content of the media, and music broadcast rights is a common reason the music is changed when released via DVD/Blu Ray or streaming.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
bigcaat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

And most other providers will give like a month's notice before they take something off. This was with absolutely no warning to, obviously tons and tons of people. Really rank move.