Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmk367
Reel Rookie

I am so upset!! Can we please bring back Third Watch??!!

Jump to solution

Third watch was apparently removed today and I had no idea until I went to continue watching my episode and it was gone. I was so happy when I finally found something that streamed season 3-6 and now its gone. Can you please add it back?? At least for the month of December??

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: I am so upset!! Can we please bring back Third Watch??!!

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that Third Watch is available to be view on Tubi at this time. You can locate the Third Watch content via Search on the left hand side navigation, or accessing the Tubi channel on you Roku device if you have the channel installed.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

SAndrews10
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Glad it’s back. In the intervening months I had purchased the complete series online as well. I’ve always thought in recent years the show would be ripe for a reboot/continuation. Emily Yokas a third watch Patrol officer. Joey works at the FD.

View solution in original post

82 REPLIES 82
Sppix

Jump to solution

ME TOO!! I was halfway thru the final season and I went to watch another episode and it was gone!

I had no idea it was being removed. Usually channels will give a warning when a show is being removed, but I did not see anything.

Please ROKU CHANNEL, bring it back!!!. I have people watching it now, and they don’t even know it’s gone yet!

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

When providers like Roku, Netflix, or Prime Video license content for streaming, the content owners have restrictions on what seasons/episodes can be streamed, and there's always a end date of the agreement. Netflix always announces what content is going away and when, Roku and Amazon are not good about that. But the bottom line is when the contract expires, they have to stop streaming it. Sometimes the provider (such as Roku) would like to continue to offer the content, but that's under the control of the content owners. If they refuse to extend the contract, or ask for a much higher price to continue, they simply can't continue to offer the content.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Rahpwr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We were binging up to season 5, this is terrible!

Penny774

Jump to solution

Agreed! Finally found a place to stream this fantastic show and didn’t realize it was going to expire so soon 😞

mspollino

Jump to solution

Yes I was in season 3 and it disappeared! One of my all time favorite shows!

FamilyFour44
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

A great show that I’d not streaming anywhere else and hasn’t in years. It’s also not available in dvd after season two. Please bring it back

Rahpwr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How many of us joined this community just to post about this??

Bring it back, please!!

Msdupkd87

Jump to solution

Same I found it on there a couple of weeks ago and was into season 2 and went to watch it after my kids went to bed and it was gone!! So sad.

Ncpd25
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

WTF!

Why does Roku provide this show to the many, many fans and then pull the plug? Looks like I'll have to ban anything Roku related and post as much negative press as possible about them. What a bunch of a-holes!