Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tamimcke
Channel Surfer

Re: I am so upset!! Can we please bring back Third Watch??!!

Jump to solution

YAY!!! Thank you for the information! Tubi…here we come! #thirdwatch

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @tamimcke

Thank you for the inquiry!

Could you tell us more about the issue you have about the concern you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help! How long has the issue existed? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
tamimcke
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My issue was that Roku was no longer airing Third Watch. However, another user posted that all seasons of Third Watch is now on Tubi Tv for free. I no longer have an issue because I will be leaving Roku and going to Tubi TV to watch. 

RvnJ783
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yesss!! I had just found out when I joined the FB Group!! Was looking to see what others were saying. That just blessed me so  much!! I LOVE Tubi!! I hadn’t Roku in a minute and only started back because of this show. 

FamilyFour44
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Leanna,

I believe the overall issue is most were excited for a hard to find show that was suddenly pulled from your programming. It would be nice to have alerts when shows will be leaving so we know that ahead of time.

other streaming sights due this, including Tubi.

Thank You 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that Third Watch is available to be view on Tubi at this time. You can locate the Third Watch content via Search on the left hand side navigation, or accessing the Tubi channel on you Roku device if you have the channel installed.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
eaglespt

Jump to solution

It is only Season 1 on Tubi, Seasons 1 and 2 are on DVD also. It is Seasons 3 to 6 that have gone MIA...

ALS01
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

All seasons are on Tubi. 1-6

FamilyFour44
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

All seasons are there. I’m looking at it now. You just have to select which season to watch.

RvnJ783
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

All seasons are on Tubi. I jumped straight to the fifth season to watch the hospital shootout. 🙂