Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bam5

I am having playback issues on IQIYI even though I have premium subscription

I have premium subscription on IQIYI good till 6/2024 and the drama that I am watching will not go beyond episode 6, which is what those with only VIP subscription can watch. I have never had this issue before since I think that the premium subscription will entitle me the same screening privileges as the VIP subscribers except I can watch it on 4 devices. How do I fix this or how can I reach tech to help resolve this quickly? I find this very annoying and cannot watch dramas while I am still paying for it. If I cannot get help quickly then I will for sure cancel my subscription soon

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I am having playback issues on IQIYI even though I have premium subscription

Hi, @Bam5

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. We recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly and inquire further about this issue since you're directly subscribed to their channel. Also, the channel provider manages their own content, and it would be best to reach out for support with them for this issue to be addressed.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.