Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Redrose47

How to install showtime on tv

Jump to solution

I can't get on my TV I have an account but just don't know where to go to do it help 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to install showtime on tv

Jump to solution

Hi @Redrose47,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern that you want to add Showtime Channel to your Roku device and I will do my best to you with this.

Could you please verify if the subscription is through The Roku Channel or Showtime standalone?

Please be advised that Showtime can be found in Search on your Roku device and on the online channel store. You may refer to this link to add it to your Roku home screen: SHOWTIME | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

Learn How to add apps to your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support for adding a channel help.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Redrose47,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern that you want to add Showtime Channel to your Roku device and I will do my best to you with this.

Could you please verify if the subscription is through The Roku Channel or Showtime standalone?

Please be advised that Showtime can be found in Search on your Roku device and on the online channel store. You may refer to this link to add it to your Roku home screen: SHOWTIME | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

Learn How to add apps to your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support for adding a channel help.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Waldo04

Jump to solution

I get showtime thru my Fios cable provider.  I wish to watch using the roku devices I have in the bedrooms.  How can I do that?

0 Kudos