Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon_Templar
Roku Guru

Re: How to delete a Netflix movie stuck in the Save List

@DininonymousHowdy again.

First, I wanted to say sorry for the two additional posts above from me.  Those two messages were originally flagged as spam and deleted when I tried to post them.  (That's why I sent a Private Message with the same information.)  But, it seems they actually went to a Roku Moderator for review, got approved, and then appeared here.  Just FYI, in case you thought I lost my mind.  🙂

Second, I'm sorry you've not been able to get the help you need.  I don't have a smartphone or a Netflix subscription, so I'm afraid I'm of no help.  It's too bad there's no way to "downgrade" the Roku firmware version or the Roku App version, to see if that might help.  It seems like once the movie was in the list and then went off streaming, then it remains stuck in the list.  Surely, others have had this issue before, too.

Do you have access to another mobile device (relative or friend) that you could load the App, sign into your account, and see if anything changes?  Maybe a device with a different operating system?  Just throwing out ideas, though you've probably already considered these, too.

I hope someone is able to help you find a solution!

0 Kudos
Dininonymous
Streaming Star

No worries - I figured that’s what happened when your posts popped up, lol. Thanks again.

I suppose this is something that Roku will have to update somehow as it seems to be an unsolvable glitch in the system. But whether they’ll be inclined to do so is another story. It’s been this way for so long I’m not sure they will bother. It must not annoy anyone else as much as it annoys me, at any rate. I’m most irritated with the fact that something seems to have changed in terms of getting official help from an actual Roku representative, here.

andyross
Roku Guru

You do not need a Netflix subscription to remove a title. I also figured out you don't need a cell phone. Go to https://therokuchannel.roku.com/ on any computer and log in with your Roku account info if needed. Scroll down to the save list. When you hover your mouse over the title, a little checkbox will show in the lower-right of the title card. Click that to remove the title from the list.

SaveList.jpg

You can also click that EDIT button after the Save List title, and all of the titles will have a big X on them you can click to remove that title.

SaveList2.jpg

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

I should add that it's possible the web site version may be limited to Roku Channel shows. I already deleted Glass Onion from mine, so am not sure if it would show up. I did notice that "Super Mario Bros" does not show up online, but shows up on the phone app.

0 Kudos
Dininonymous
Streaming Star

Yeah - I've tried that, and it is only Roku Channel shows listed - can't see the entire save list.

It's definitely a programming glitch in the system. Pretty sure they just need to change something and make a system update to allow us to remove titles from the save list that aren't currently available to stream, etc.

0 Kudos
Dininonymous
Streaming Star

Hello @RokuDanny-R : You seem super helpful around here - any chance you can chime in on this?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.