Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: How to activate Bally Sports (Ballysports.com/activate) on my Roku device

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Streamer317 

We're all aware of that. My question is regarding the asking for a credit card. That could happen if there's a subscription being offered. So, I'm trying to find out what OP is being requested to subscribe. We all are aware it's not Bally Sports. We're trying to find out what it is he's being directed to. A certain mistyping of the URL for instance will lead to a page that pushes YouTube TV. But I'm simply trying to get information from OP so we can figure out what's going on and help.

If you have anything useful to offer, please do. But be aware that just because there's a post, you don't have to chime in with nothing.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Streamer317
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@DBDukes  Please refrain from being rude. If you actually take the time to read through some of these posts several people are asking and talking about the stand alone Bally Sports channel/ app. Hence the link 

0 Kudos
DBDukes

Jump to solution

@Streamer317 

Yes, and OP is wanting to authenticate that app. But a credit card request doesn’t happen under those circumstances. That indicates a subscription. As I wrote earlier. Which you may not have read. 

DBDukes

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@DBDukes   The OP is back from 5/3/2021. I wouldn’t believe some random post. This is the OP. Jbob made one random post and hasn’t been back. Probably a spammer 

0 Kudos
DBDukes

Jump to solution

Correction: @jbob 

DBDukes

0 Kudos
Dargis49
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Still isn't working in 2022. Cannot log in on Roku but I can log in everywhere else.

0 Kudos
allsettogo

Jump to solution

I had the same problem. Go to www.ballysports.com/mvpd/pinpair/

0 Kudos
Dee23

Jump to solution

I received a code to active bally sports on Ruku it is KNTTBY but I could not type it in

0 Kudos
Dee23

Jump to solution

I have Ruku

0 Kudos