Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JZ2

Re: How to access MSNBC using my ROKU

I have MSNBC 'highlights' on ROKU, I believe the original question was how to get MSNBC 'LIVE' with ROKU, not 'MSNBC Highlights'.  I have the same question. How can I stream MSNBC LIVE?

0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

@JZ2  Reread the earlier comments. They explain all of your options for live-streaming MSNBC.

dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Peacock streams Morning Joe live 5am to 9am CST(I live in Mo.) thats the only time its "live." 

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Selecting MSNBC over at suppose.tv lists SlingTV Blue, YouTubeTV, Huly with Live TV, DirecTV Stream, and fubo Pro has some ways to stream MSNBC.  None of those are free, but some (especially Sling) may be cheaper than a cable package.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Enjo

MSNBC not on Peacock anymore. That’s how I was watching it on Roku until lately but it’s not there anymore. I have Xfinity flex, but CNN and MSNBC are not on that either.

0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

I know.  It stopped 2 days ago.  You are reading really old posts. lol 

0 Kudos
GK_

MSNBC Live is available on the NBC NEWS app as of 1/23/24 - if you can validate with a cable TV email.  I am watching it now.

0 Kudos
Kristyrich77
Reel Rookie

Me too!

0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

who the heck has cable anymore? lol.  I've used Roku/Internet for my tv for nearly 10 years now

0 Kudos
NOYB99

So... SLING being the cheapest option, we are forced to spend $40 for the one channel that is desired?  
YOU CAN DO BETTER ROKU!!!  YOU TOO, MSNBC!!! 🤬

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.