Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I re-install the Live TV App

Most services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Tubi, etc. work fine. It looks like most Roku functions on the stick. After searching the web it looked like I had to remove the nonworking app so I removed the Live TV app.  Now I find out there is a problem at Roku. Why doesn't Roku communicate things like outages through the app/device instead of users having to search for problems. Now I don't know how to re-install the Live TV app even after Roku fixes the problem on their end. If I can reinstall then I still have to go through customizing my Live TV layout.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I re-install the Live TV App

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @WatchTVinCLE!

We'd be more than happy to assist you in installing the Live TV channel on your Home screen, and we sincerely apologize for the recent outage that happened on The Roku Channel.

Kindly navigate to your Home screen. Scroll up or down to select Settings > Home screen > Live TV > Show. You may also customize your home screen by hiding or showing the tiles you want to see on your Home screen. 

Once again, your continuos patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos