Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dupleg0

Roku channel not working please help me out

I was watching a free show on the Roku channel with my Hinsense Roku tv and it suddenly when I wanted to go to the next episode met me with the message “This program is not available or has expired”. I have since discovered that it says this with every single thing I can manage to click on. Also whenever I go to the Roku channel or any menu connecting to it/other apps it says “Failed to load content” and shows a blank image over everything. I’ve tried restarting the tv and reinstalling the Roku channel innumerable times to no avail and have spent hours trying to find something to help me online. Help would be greatly appreciated. I will check this in the morning and throughout the day tomorrow.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku channel not working please help me out

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community, @dupleg0!

We are pleased to inform you that the problem you reported has been successfully resolved. We would like to invite you to give it another try and let us know if you encounter any further issues. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos