Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KimW6
Streaming Star

Horrible Endless repetitive Roku ad during station breaks

Seriously, ROKU, what in **bleep** is wrong with you?  Why do you seem it necessary to repeat the same ROKU channel ads over and over and over and over during station breaks on the Roke Live TV channels??

You know the ones... The Ruch Eisen show, Weird Al, and the Romantic Paris Comedy.  

WHY are you torturing users this way? STOP this insanity!  Think it's about time to switch to another streaming provide

4 REPLIES 4
Ricmar

Re: Horrible Endless repetitive Roku ad during station breaks

I concur! That endless blabber has me turning away from certain shows because of this torturing that you are (apparently) not aware of . PLEASE stop. This is on RAV mostly . Thank you for reading and i pray changes will be made. Richard

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KimW6 @Ricmar,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused with the ads you see on your Roku device. This is not the experience we aim for. Please be aware that while we can't please everyone with the displayed ads, we strive to avoid offensive images and other things that Roku users might disagree with.

We'll forward your comments to our concerned Roku team for review.

If you have any other questions or additional feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
norbizness

Have you also considered not having 2 minutes of extra-loud ads air mid-sentence of the Antiques Roadshow?

OMG yes!!!! It's been five months of us listening to the same horrid ads every Monday night as we play cards and listen to I Heart Radio. I seriously want to jam pencils into my ear drums at this point when these ads come on! FIVE MONTHS of the same is ridiculous.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.