Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honest Renovation Commercials are getting out of hand

I agree, this commercial is absolutely annoying as it is constantly replaying. Nothing against anyone in it but it seems like you could update your commercials and not torture us with constantly playing the same ones.

2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Honest Renovation Commercials are getting out of hand

Hi @salmonberry,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you provide us with more details about your concern? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? Does the issue only occur on that specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? In addition, what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more details, we will be able to best assist you.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Honest Renovation Commercials are getting out of hand

I'm laughing out loud...so so true. I like to sleep with the T.V. on and set the sleep timer. Well, if I'm using the Roku channel, those stupid commercials wake me up because they're so loud annoying. You hear "Rise up, rise up"! Oh yeah, I'm up now, thanks Roku commercial. And then there's that Honest Renovations you hear that annoying lady saying freaking so loud, " OH MY GOD"! Then lastly, that man lady on some cooking show yelling, and then there's that weird Al commercial. I mean seriously! Weird Al! What the heck! So stupid!

I no longer have my TV on those Roko channels at night. 

Please Roku, if you're reading. Listen to the consumer because your marketing Ads are not going to pay the bills you have no more subscribers. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.