Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AngelicaL

HBOMax Channel Installed but not showing on Home screen

Same here. it shows on one TV, but not the other home screen. I restarted Roku streaming stick multiple times. I can open HBO max but have to go through the whole search on streaming channels on main Roku menu, then enter HBO, then open app. I've tried updating app on other TV too... changing plan 4 times back and forth. HBO shortcut is the ONLY one that will NOT let me remove app and reinstall. Lots of bugs in app it seems. HBO has great content and I want to keep it but this is very annoying to watch because of this issue

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HBOMax Channel Installed but not showing on Home screen

Welcome to the Roku Community, @AngelicaL!

Thanks for informing us about this. Rest assured that we'll help you add the Max app to your channel lineup. 

Before we proceed, could you please confirm if you have the same Roku account linked to your other Roku device in which the Max app is visible? You may check it under Settings > System > About. We need to ensure you have the same Roku account linked to all of your Roku devices as this will mirror all the apps installed in one device to another. 

We'll be looking forward to your update. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.