Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hmamma
Channel Surfer

Re: Gossip girl is currently unavailable

Really?

0 Kudos

I was in the middle of watching an episode… we need the reason on why it is unavailable… 

andyross
Roku Guru

Shows come and go, especially at the change of a month. The Roku Channel no longer has the rights to it. From looking at ReelGood and JustWatch, there are no free services with it. JustWatch does show Roku Channel, but the link goes to the no-longer-available screen. It is on Max to subscribers. It looks like you can also buy/rent from other services.

0 Kudos

i’m watching the series for the first time and i JUST got to the part where blair’s putting off the paternity test and they FREAKING TAKE IT DOWN?!!!!!!!  

@RokuTV show it to me rachel please 😭 show it to me 

0 Kudos
GGRO
Reel Rookie

Re: Gossip girl season 6 episode 10 not actual episode

So it looks like instead of fixing it…Gossip Girl all together is now gone 😭

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

Thanks for sharing these details with us.

Rest assured, we have escalated this matter to the appropriate team for investigation. We will keep you posted on the progress and let you know once the issue has been successfully resolved.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated in the meantime.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gg2024

So is it gone for good or will it be back!? 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.