Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kb121

Gossip girl season 6 episode 10 not actual episode

Gossip girl season 6 episode 10 isn’t the actual episode. I know it exists because my friend watched it last week. It is showing only the producers and cast members reminiscing instead of the actual episiode. 

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Gossip girl season 6 episode 10 not actual episode

Hi @Kb121,

Thank you for reporting this issue here in the Roku Community!

As we are able to replicate this issue on our end, rest assured we'll flag this to the appropriate team for review. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime. 

Let us know if you have further inquiries regarding this.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Kb121.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We've received updates from the team about this and have confirmed that the Season 6 Episode 10 of the series Gossip Girl is playing the correct content. 

Could you please provide us with an indication that it is playing the wrong content? Also, are you streaming this inside The Roku Channel or from a different channel? 

We'll be looking forward to your response. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I am having the exact same problem! Says the episode is 2 hours long but only plays 32 minutes of it!!

0 Kudos

It's only playing 32 minutes and the episode is supposed to be 2 hours long. It only shows the cast interviews not the actual last episode.

0 Kudos
Zeeque

It is also not working for me too. It says 2 hours but only plays 32 minutes 😞

0 Kudos
Emissary35
Roku Guru

"We've received updates from the team about this and have confirmed that the Season 6 Episode 10 of the series Gossip Girl is playing the correct content. "

Well the Roku team doesn't know what they are doing because this hasn't been fixed. What a pathetic effort and response from Roku when someone has a problem, like always!

0 Kudos
mandaa94

the episode is definitely wrong. instead of playing the finale it's playing episode 11, the commentary from the cast and directors. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users!

Thank you for the clarification and confirmation. 

Rest assured, I've already forwarded these reports to the team for validation. I'll let you know immediately once I've been notified of updates. 

Your continuous patience and understanding as we work on this are highly appreciated. 

Sincerely,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pjd137

I can confirm it’s not playing the last episode. It’s only playing the commentary from the actors and directors. 

0 Kudos