Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bcarp62
Reel Rookie

Re: Global Channel crashing to home screen

Jump to solution

No new episodes of The Young and the Restless since August 31. I am not able to watch it live so rely on playback episodes.

0 Kudos
mkinakin
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ya i am wondering that too. No Young and Restless Programs since August 31. Wonder why?

cindyrella

Jump to solution

i double checked today and still nothing since aug 31 for y and r ,and nick and sally are kissing this week?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Those of you looking for Young and Restless updates from Global Channel:

Roku can only display what Global makes available to them.

Global TV "Contact Us" form:
https://www.globaltv.com/faq/#contact

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
mkinakin
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello I checked global tv for young and the restless episodes and they are up and running again. As of Sept 13.

0 Kudos
Lou3753

Jump to solution

It plays all specialty channels except Food Network TV...and I pay for cable. But food network won't stream

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Lou3753,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We would like to know how to identify and resolve any playback issues. As a first step, we recommend starting here to troubleshoot channel issues: Follow these steps in order:

1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the * key on your remote, and choose 'Remove channel'.
  2. Next, restart your device from Settings>System>Power>System restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).
  3. After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

See more tips and troubleshooting steps for this type of issue here: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
EJW

Re: GLOBAL APP NOT FULLY WORKING FOR ME

Jump to solution

0 Kudos