Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLB7
Reel Rookie

Fubo Freezes on multiple Roku Ultras repeatedly

I have a gigabit synchronous fiber service and all my Rokus are wired to a gigabit Ethernet switch. No Wi-Fi. Even if only watching one program on one roku, Fubo app used to buffer frequently, but more recently keeps freezing without a buffering circle, mostly during sporting events. If we exit to the guide and then select the game again, it will sometimes work again for a bit and then freeze again. No amount of rebooting, reinstalling apps, or clearing cache makes any difference. I have 6 roku ultras and it does it on all of them. We have zero problems with any other app or service and we don’t seem to experience this problem on iPhone or ipad. I have experienced some buffering on windows PC, again usually during sporting events. I am tempted to buy an Amazon or Google appliance to test.  This is just so frustrating!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fubo Freezes on multiple Roku Ultras repeatedly

Hi @DLB7.

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us here regarding your playback issues with the Fubo app on your Roku streaming device. No worries; we're here to find you the best resolution for this.

We appreciate all of the troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far. It will be more effective for you to directly contact the channel provider itself, as it is the only channel that's having a buffering issue, as you've mentioned. It's best that you contact them through their FuboTV customer service page.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with, and we'd be more than happy to do so.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.