Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbriley17

Fraudulent charges on my account?

Jump to solution

I only have subscriptions to Netflix and HBO on my Roku, but am being billed for HBO twice and also for Hulu and CBS. I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with Hulu and they couldn't pull up an account for me. What do I need to do to resolve this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fraudulent charges on my account?

Jump to solution

Hi @sbriley17

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you want to know about the charges.

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

For more information about how to review charges, visit our Support page here: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you still don't recognize the charge after reviewing it, contact customer support.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fraudulent charges on my account?

Jump to solution

Hi @sbriley17

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you want to know about the charges.

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

For more information about how to review charges, visit our Support page here: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you still don't recognize the charge after reviewing it, contact customer support.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos