Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leahfx5

Fox nation new movies not showing on Roku channel

I also signed up for Fox Nation and wanted to watch a Roseann Barr special and it’s not available on roku 

WTF

0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Leahfx5

Fox Nation not showing all specials

I signed up for Fox Nation wanting to watch specifically an advertised Roseanne Barr special, however that special is not on the Roku Fox Nation channel.  What up?????

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Fox nation new movies not showing on Roku channel

Hello @Leahfx5

Thanks for reaching out here in the community!

Please be aware that this matter is still being looked into. We will update this Community thread as soon as more information becomes available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Karla

0 Kudos
AnitaT
Reel Rookie

Hi Karla- I pay a monthly subscription to Fox nation and nothing has been updated in the last week. I see on this thread people were having this same problem almost a year to this day. Can we find out what is going on please?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@AnitaT 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Do you have a subscription to FOX Nation through The Roku Channel or through the channel provider directly? How are you trying to access FOX Nation content, through The Roku Channel or through the channel provider directly? In addition, can you provide specific titles that you are experiencing this issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AnitaT
Reel Rookie

Hi Danny,

sorry for the vagueness. I have the fox nation app through my Roku Hisense television and I live stream it. I pay $6 per month to Roku for the app. The last program that is available (Hannity, Ingram angle, tucker Carlson) that is updated is February 13th. There are no new episodes. Does that help? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@AnitaT 

Thanks for the follow up.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Leahfx5 

Thanks for the post.

We are unable to replicate the issue you are reporting. Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing so we can investigate the issue further?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anakha23
Reel Rookie

Hello,

i agree. This is an ongoing issue. Tucker Carson Today on Fox Nation has released almost 20+ episodes that aren’t on there. It took weeks for American Requiem to be put on. It makes the subscription worthless if stuff seems blocked on the roku part of watching it. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @Anakha23 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Can you tell us where you are accessing Fox Nation? Is it the standalone app installed on your Roku device or the one through The Roku Channel? Please let us know so we can assist you further.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos