Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SD_Helotes
Channel Surfer

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

Model: 4802X - Roku Ultra

Serial Number: X0100033T0LM

Device ID: S0DA2293T0LM

Software Version: 12.5.5 Build 4172-C2

Fox News Channel

Version 5.3 Build 2024012601

Issue ID LM-063-267

I cannot get the video, but it shows the Fox News Channel logo with 13% buffering.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SD_Helotes,

Thank you for the post!

We'd love to investigate this issue further. May we know what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SD_Helotes
Channel Surfer

I have removed the app and re-added to Roku and that did not change anything. What has Roku done to resolve this issue with Fox News? 

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@SD_Helotes,

Thanks for the update!

We'll take care of the information you've provided and forward it over to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We'll get back here if there's an update available about this.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SD_Helotes
Channel Surfer

Any update? This is a known issue. Thanks!

0 Kudos
RAF624

I am experiencing same problem on all 13 Roku devices I have.  Have done all the trouble shooting steps and reinstalled the app many times.  My provider is Frontier, and their logo appears in the upper corner of the home screen, so I assume I have logged in properly. (also got a successful connection reply after entering the code provided.)  How do you contact the channel provider?

JsSSpace50

Re: Fox News App major issues

I have the same problems with all my roku units...it gets worse...now I have to unplug my roku units th launch the app properly. If it goes to commercial it will stay there if there is not a live commercial. Whoever programs these apps does not do any quality control.

Scolli23
Streaming Star

Re: Fox News App major issues

Liberals?

MissVickie24
Channel Surfer

any updates?? This sure is a known problem.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RAF624 @MissVickie24,

Thanks for sharing your report about this and welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be advised that this has been already escalated to the appropriate Roku team, but we still haven't gotten an update about this. Rest assured we'll keep this thread posted on how things going.

In the meantime, please do share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.