Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SGRhoMD

Re: Favorites

I've tried this, but no heart shows up...

0 Kudos
Garland46

Re: Apple vs Roku and Spectrum Favorites

I have an apple box on which spectrum works properly … favorites are edited on my iPad and the spectrum tv app running on the apple box presents the new favorites … I also have a Roku stick with the spectrum app loaded and I get 2-3-4 versions of the favorite channels … the Roku stick is not loading my favorites properly ?? the apple box does … I assume Roku and Spectrum have a communication problem they need to resolve … who to call for help Roku or spectrum … I plan to use the Roku on a 2nd TV  

0 Kudos
Imemine
Roku Guru

Re: Favorites on Spectrum TV

I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with spectrum and I can't figure it out and neither can they. Used to be where you would go to your channel guide arrow key over to the left where the channel numbers are and then arrow key over to the far left and hit the heart key. But you can't even get over to the far left anymore. Spectrum screwed up their app it's not roku's fault. When I go and look for the manage channels in the settings I don't have that option on my spectrum app.

0 Kudos
Flyntb

When I go to favorites I get all channels how do I repair

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Flyntb

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach Spectrum TV support here.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos