Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spage777

Unable to log into NFL Sunday Ticket with my Roku credentials

I signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket channel through the Roku channel store a couple weeks ago. Now every time I try to log in with my Roku credentials ( email and password) I get an error that says my email/password are not found or incorrect. I went to my Roku account to verify I added the channel, I even reset my password. I keep trying to log in but still getting same error. Any advice?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to log into NFL Sunday Ticket with my Roku credentials

I can’t get access also; signed up for NFL+, now trying to watch it but it’s asking me for email and password to share with my NFL account. How in the world do I get access to this channel that the Roku app was so quick to charge me for the yearly subscription?? Frustratingggggggggg

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Are you guys trying to access it on a Roku device or some other way?  If you sign up to something and pay through Roku you can generally only use it on a Roku device and no additional login is ever required as long as the Roku device is linked to the same Roku account of the original Roku subscription.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

You can install the NFL Sunday Ticket channel app to a Roku, but to activate it you must log in with the credentials for an existing Sunday Ticket subscription account.  You can't just log in with your Roku account credentials. 

NFL controls where and how their games may be shown, and they have licensed Sunday Ticket exclusively to Directv satellite service.  To activate on Roku you must log in with the credentials for a Directv account that has a Sunday Ticket subscription. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X