Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlyCamLive-Lost
Reel Rookie

FLYCAMS LIVE Channel Stopped Working

Suddenly FlyCams Live just opens for a sec then kicks me back to the Roku homepage? I have tried rebooting, removing the channel and even downloading it directly from the Roku website. It downloads just fine - but acts the same.

Everything else works fine.

Please help? I am disabled and this is important to me.

Thanks 🙂

25 REPLIES 25
DPA1000
Binge Watcher

Re: FLYCAMS LIVE Channel Stopped Working

I noticed it yesterday morning. It shows a camera for one second and kicks me back to the Roku homepage.

FlyCamLive-Lost
Reel Rookie

Yes, exactly, it started yesterday. I can open the channel but as soon as I open a cam view it kicks me out.

Thank you for replying; good to know I'm not alone.

andyross
Roku Guru

Did a test on my Roku, and the same thing. You should try checking with the developer, "Surfaced Media". They are responsible for the channel. https://www.surfacedmedia.com/ 

I also have a Fire TV stick, but there is no Flycam app for it, so I couldn't check to see if it's a wider issue.

FlyCamLive-Lost
Reel Rookie

Thank you kindly for your help. I will try 🙂

Yepitsme
Reel Rookie

Yep, same problem for two days now on roku in nw Montana.  Pls post a fix anyone learns of. Thx.🤙

Imatool
Reel Rookie

I have the same problem. I have emailed the developer via their website "surfaced media" but no response. Can someone at Roku in charge of channel oversight look into this? It's a great channel and many of us would like to see it fixed.

DPA1000
Binge Watcher

They have a contact form at https://flycams.live/, but they didn't respond to me either.

surfacedmedia
Reel Rookie

Hi everyone! I am one of the developers at Surfaced Media. We are aware of the current bug with Roku live streaming and are fixing the issue. We appreciate your patience and look forward to streaming again with FlyCams Live this week!

Quatlo
Reel Rookie

Thanks for letting us know you're aware of the "kick back to home screen" issue with FlyCams Live and working on a fix with Roku.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.