Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bescott

Re: Error code:Cloudpath ErrorAuthorizationNIP

This help forum is so bogus. Has anyone ever been helped by it?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bescott,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. What channel are you trying to load this content from? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? What are you seeing on screen? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
drflores

Did anyone figure out how to fix this issue?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @drflores,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Can you also provide the requested details just above your post?

We would also recommend starting troubleshooting any channel issues to this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,

Mary

0 Kudos
Cat53

No one has fixed error

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Cat53

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the information requested in @RokuMary-F's previous post?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Zflowerz

I've had the same error for months now. Can't get into NBC, peacock, or bravo. I've tried everything suggested. So frustrating 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Zflowerz

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue, but will need more details. Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Carne

This is how I fixed mine. I had to subscribe to you tube to fix it. There’s language in sight in about you tube. As soon as I signed up I now have NBC and you tube. Free? No. 

jmontoyl

I was trying to get on the Kelly Clarkson show but it said there was an error code so that's why I'm trying to connect with you so I can watch the TV

0 Kudos