Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Destinstar

YouTube could not run because there is not enough space.

Jump to solution

Whenever I try to open YouTube it says it could not be run because there is not enough space. I have tried removing it, restarting the device, and reinstalling but that does not work. Please help

0 Kudos
Jaymiejc73

YouTube and spotify is all of a sudden not loading

Jump to solution

All of a sudden we are not able to load YouTube or spotify, a box pops up that says can't load channel and to check network connection. I have check the network connection 100 times, and each time says connection is strong.  We have never had this problem before,  it's very irritating 🙄

0 Kudos
George7
Binge Watcher

Channels "could not be reinstalled from the network" and "Not enough space"

Jump to solution

I am getting  "could not be reinstalled from the network" message when selecting Sling app and not loading.

Then after reinstalling the app I sometimes got "Not enough space" error message which is ridiculous because I only have two apps

I can load Prime app without any issues.

I tried restart the router and Roku and nothing helps.

I have a second Roku at other location that works just fine for now

0 Kudos
KyleL83
Reel Rookie

Re: YouTube not working on Roku devices. Getting Check Network error

Jump to solution

I am still having the same issue with YouTube. My model number is 3700RW, my serial number is YU00DX062983, software version is 10.0 build 4209-28 and my device is A8276D062983

0 Kudos
Doby67

You Tube down call in the Calvary!!!!!

Jump to solution

@John6612 wrote:

I got home from work and I went to put on YouTube. And it will not load. I keep getting the message. YouTube could not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network please check your network connection and try again. I have reset my modem I have removed the channel. And all I get is a zero when it tries to load and then I get the network error message. It's been working fine up until today. Anybody have any idea?

@John6612 wrote:

I got home from work and I went to put on YouTube. And it will not load. I keep getting the message. YouTube could not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network please check your network connection and try again. I have reset my modem I have removed the channel. And all I get is a zero when it tries to load and then I get the network error message. It's been working fine up until today. Anybody have any idea?

Same thing is happening to me
my YouTube is not loading I've taken it down and reinstalled it check my modem and it still won't do anything message error message saying YouTube could not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network please check your network connection and try again what does that mean and how do I get my YouTube back

@John6612 wrote:

0 Kudos
BamaStreamer
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I did get Youtube and Prime Video to load by deleting some of the other apps that I never used. Now I just go into Youtube to get to YoutubeTV.

0 Kudos
JazzAztec
Reel Rookie

Re: Error: Can't run channel. Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

Come on ROKU fix this sh#t! I've tried EVERYTHING including factory reset. Nothing works. Now I can't use channels that I am paying $$$ for!

Why does my Roku device say it can't run channels?

Jump to solution

My Roku device was working fine, the next morning I woke up and it says "Can't run channel". I have tried everything, I restarted it multiple times that didn't work, I unplugged it for a day and a half that still didn't work, I uninstalled and reinstalled apps and that also didn't work, and it won't let me do a factory reset claiming my pin is wrong when it's not how do I fix this?

gwienand

Jump to solution

My 3 ROKU Express+ units stopped working on youtube last night and still not working.

error mesage 1) Youtube can nit run because there is not enough space. I only have 4 aps on them so this is not the problem.

error message 2) Youtube ap can not connect to network.

Prime video and Netflix all working fine.

ROKU must have killed the youtube ap. Anybody else have an idea whats happened? I have YT Premium and will probably cancel soon.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@gwienand 

Try the list of 9 workarounds/solutions listed further up the page.

Otherwise post your model #, firmware version, serial # and device ID to:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Playback-Issues-Audio-Video-Power/Error-Can-t-run-channel-Prime-Sling-...

0 Kudos