Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crystalrp

Episodes end too early, jumps to next episode.

I am having this same issue when watching MTV. I try to pause it before it gets to the jump, but it keeps jumping anyway. I cannot get it to stay on the current episode.  I have tried uninstalling the channel and re installing it, as was suggested in a similar topic, but it still is happening.  Please help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Episodes end too early, jumps to next episode.

Hi @Crystalrp,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

Did you restart your Roku device before re-installing the channel? That step is crucial when performing troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Please keep us posted on how it goes, and we'll be able to assist you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.