Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwholland

ESPN app not letting me view ACC games

On ESPN app can watch other conference games, but when I try to watch ACC games I get the message (you are not authorized to view this content).   I have missed all my ACC games, basketball, baseball and softball.  Please help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: ESPN app not letting me view ACC games

ESPN is a complicated app which some content only available via a TV provider login and some content requiring a ESPN+ membership.  (And maybe some content with no requirements?)  And if that’s not already complicated enough, they also have regional (intentional) blackouts

If you can’t figure out which of those might be affecting you, there’s a phone number and email address on the blackouts page that may be able to help.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.