Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
askoufos
Channel Surfer

Re: Disney Plus with Ads not on ROKU

Jump to solution

Instead of dropping Hulu (they’re not affecting Disney +) just drop the Disney+ add-on and save $2.

0 Kudos
JulioBro
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm currently paying $11.14, so, what would be the new total when dropping Disney+ from Bundle?

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JulioBro

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
4dseibert

Jump to solution

Well, it’s now March. We have started moving away from Roku and purchasing fire sticks which load Disney just fine.

dbullyy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm looking at firestick also.

RSLH
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Chromecast is another option. I'm using that to access Disney+ Basic right now and it works!

Tabatha2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When will Roku accept Disney with adds for those of us unable to pay for exorbitant fees!

0 Kudos
Tabatha2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When are they going to accept 

0 Kudos
Singleat21

Jump to solution

And now hulu is jumping on the let's make more money off this issue. Last week I noticed I was laying $10 more $79.99  for the hulu no ads with Disney and ESPN. But the only service that had no ads was Disney.  So told them to just go to the ads bundle. So now I am unable to watch Disney.  A week goes by and I call them back now the SAME plan went from $79.99 to $82.99 in a week. Yea Hulu for the concern.

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Singleat21 

I don't pay a penny for the Disney Bundle. I get it free from Verizon Wireless.

0 Kudos