Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WAR-ROOM
Channel Surfer

ROKU DOES NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT ANNOYING COMMERICAL

This is the 3rd time, I am complaining. Roku commercial with weird all, and Rich Eisen and Martha the ex Felon constantly repeating mostly during the war room show on RAV TV. Today in the afternoon slot 2-3 pm (Pacific Time). Annoying commercial played 5 times in 10 minutes. Also in the morning episode of the war room 7-9 am(pacific time) excessive play time. 

If their was anything worse that this, it has not been created yet. Weird Al, (daniel radcliff) is nothing but annoying, Don't care about Martha, or Rich Eisen (who?). 

Mute mute mute mute mute. Roku, play it one time and fid some other trash to play.

Hey moderator, you do not need anymore information, just let someone know what a mistake your (Roku's) commercial really is. Get rid of it. If I had an option to view someone where else, not on cell phone, I would. 

5 REPLIES 5
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ROKU DOES NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT ANNOYING COMMERICAL

@WAR-ROOM 

From your other posting at https://community.roku.com/t5/Community-discussions/Roku-Commercial-Still-Annoying/m-p/897633#M43538, alternative channels/apps were provided to you to watch War Room and other RAV content other than the Roku Channel to avoid this repetitive series of ads.

You may find it more enjoyable to simply watch your content on one of these alternatives rather than waiting for Roku to add more/different ads.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

WAR-ROOM
Channel Surfer

Bye bye Roku Channel. Found WarRoom on RUMBLE. NO MORE **bleep** commercials. Anyone else have same problem, try Rumble on streaming tv. I am gone. 

Marktreich

Re: I will never own another Roku

Like anyone would watch a weird Al yankovic movie??? What is your target audience to show that commercial over and over a million times ???
Thank God for the mute button. I will never buy another Roku device after this.

Tnyc

Not watching roku anymore there commercials are stupid and annoying.

WAR-ROOM
Channel Surfer

ADD PLUTO TV.  It seems to be a good source also.