Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baker60
Channel Surfer

Re: Why did you remove Great British Bake Off

Jump to solution

I’m confused.. I’m watching the Roku channel???? 
Now it’s become silly. Only two episodes of 4 now…15-16.. just nonsense! 

Here is the question. Is GBBS coming back or is it slowly leaving.. never to return??

Simple question simple answer??

jurista

Jump to solution

This situation is unacceptable. The channel disappeared a month ago, came back, and now it's gone again. People deserve to know what is being done to fix this problem. If the channel is gone for good, then so be it, but we demand honest and practical solutions. It's time to take decisive action and provide clear answers.

Asellus
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Ummm...you do realize that you are the channel provider, right? It's The Roku Channel. >_< It's your company's app. It's your VOD section, and you most likely created the streaming live channel in your app, too.

You always have your shows in the leaving soon section if they are leaving. When this happened last time it was the same issue. I can only think there are some technical issues.

Hope they get fixed soon. Thanks for responding, but canned responses aren't very helpful.

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Don't be too hard on the Roku moderators here. They are at the mercy of whomever is supposed to provide them with the requested information. If they are fed something wrong, odds are they simply don't know anything different. Since this thread is three pages long, it's possible they overlooked the issue was with The Roku Channel, and not a 3rd party provider. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Tioloco

Jump to solution

Same happened to me. Only reason I got Roku was for GBBO. Everyday they keep removing episodes. BIG LET DOWN ROKU!

#rokudisappoints

#gbbo

#bringitback

ibake_uk
Reel Rookie

Re: Did Great British Baking Show VOD get removed?

Jump to solution

I really don’t think they care one bit. Not one actual Roku representative has given an explanation. Just say we’re dropping GBBO. and we can all delete your app and move on. 

Jrferrado

Re: Great British Baking Show missing episodes

Jump to solution

It’s April 5 and seasons 1-3, several episodes of season 4 & 6 are still gone. 

what’s the problem and how can I report this? 

0 Kudos
ibake_uk
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Next they will remove your comment. I started the comment Why did you remove Great British Bake Off. Well they removed it because I was an unhappy customer. Not rude, not cursing, just frustrated 😡. They have now removed my comment. 
I was watching the VERY LAST SERIES # 5, while watching it tonight 4-7 it just turned off mid sentence, and # 5 is now gone. 
I imagine they will remove my frustrated comment. 

0 Kudos
ibake_uk
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This happened to me tonight watching last series showing #6. In mid sentence, bam it was gone. THANKS ROKU! 4-7-24

0 Kudos
emjaibee

Re: Great British Baking Show missing episodes

Jump to solution

@Marandoo, I'm been trying to watch the first 7 series/seasons of the Great British Baking Show when it was only Paul Hollywood & Mary Berry as judges and Mel & Sue as hosts. The show keeps disappearing from the Roku channel every few days - makes no sense!

Roku, please add those episodes back!!!

0 Kudos