Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rlhormann
Reel Rookie

Delete a recorded YouTube TV show

Hello,  i would like to know if its possible (and how) to delete a single show out of my YouTube TV library through the Roku stick without removing the series from the library. Basically im recording a series while at work, after work i watched the episode i recorded (and saveed others to view later) and i want to remove that specific episode. I cant fugure out how to do that.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 😊 

8 REPLIES 8
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Delete a recorded YouTube TV show

Hi @Rlhormann,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand your inquiry about managing your content on YouTube TV. You can reach out to YouTube TV directly and inquire further about your concern. Channel providers on the Roku platform design and develop their channels.

If you have any other concerns aside from this, let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rlhormann
Reel Rookie

Thank you. Can you point me into that direction? I was hoping since my question was not complicated, another user would be able to help me quickly. I thought this form was such questions. Sorry...

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rlhormann,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

You can reach out to YouTube TV for support at this link: YouTube TV support

We hope this helps.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jim6901

easiest way to delete both icons and recordings from u tube tv?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jim6901,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for inquiring about this. As mentioned in the previous post, you can reach to Youtube TV directly and inquire further about this particular feature in their channel. The link is provided with Youtube TV's support above.

If there's anything we can further assist you with aside from this, please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RogerKayaker
Reel Rookie

YouTube tv process does not work for deleting a recording while using Roku stick. I have to go back to tv app in order to delete. Unacceptable!

RogerKayaker
Reel Rookie

The YouTube tv process for deleting a recording does not work while using my Roku stick. I have to go back to tv app to do this. Unacceptable process. 

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@RogerKayaker, take it up with Google/Youtube.  Roku has absolutely nothing to do with how the app works.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos