Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dover41

Crossing Jordan - Season 5, Episode 1 is not available

I have been watching all episodes consecutively and found that this one episode is missing in your list of episodes.  Can you add it?  Or why is it omitted?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Crossing Jordan - Season 5, Episode 1 is not available

Hi @Dover41,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the missing episode. We would be happy to check this for you but we need additional details. What channel are you trying to load this content from? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lady_Jae

Yes I am also watching consecutively and the episode is missing. I am watching from the Roku channel app. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dover41 @Lady_Jae,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. In regards to the missing episode of Crossing Jordan on The Roku Channel, we'll share these details with the appropriate team for further review. We'll get back to you once we have an update.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos