Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
porterjy

Continue watching & back arrow not working to take you out of the show and back into the series list

I used to be able to use the back arrow to go back into the series delete what episode watched and then choose the next episode in the series list.  Now that is not working and I have to let the show finish through all the commercials and wait for the option to continue.  It doesn't give the option to delete before you continue either.  How can I not have to watch a show until the very end but instead just quickly go in, delete that episode, and click on the next episode in the series?  If I fast forward to the end and go too far, it bumps me back and I still have to complete watching to the end (which is just commercials).  I am not sure if that makes sense......

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Continue watching & back arrow not working to take you out of the show and back into the ser

What channel/app are you using?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.