Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel Won't Play Anything At All

Jump to solution

Hi @fin2lean,

Saw your post!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble with playing content on The Roku Channel. 

We are committed to finding a solution to this issue and we will appreciate it if you can help us with the necessary details I requested in my previous post to send to our Roku team to investigate this issue further.

We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
fin2lean
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This the main one i use 4802RW-Roku ultra, ser. no.X01000419P6F, software 12.0.0*build 4175-C2. device ID S0DC22219P6F.  IP address 10.234.1.195.

0 Kudos
Nonni455

Jump to solution

Hi Roku Mary, up until about 3 days ago, we were receiving all of the Live Roku channels.  No we only get a few.  We have a Roku Express 4K 3940RW, ser#X01600LST3TW, located in North Carolina. Thank you 

0 Kudos
mylissaweaver
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m still having this issue. Can’t play anything on the Roku channel. 

I’ve restarted ruku, unplugged, removed channel and reinstalled. I’m at a loss for what to do next. 

Hardware ID:7814X

Serial: YN003J019400

software: 11.5.0 build 4312-AM

Device ID: 0H5063019400

Roku Channel Version 8.0 build 72

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @fin2lean,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

In addition to this, could you provide an example movie title or content that you experience this issue with The Roku Channel?

We appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mylissaweaver
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

For me, it won’t load anything. I’m wanting to watch 2 Broke Girls. I’m on season 4, episode 4 before it stopped working. 

0 Kudos
fin2lean
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What are there 300 or so channels. Now maybe six or seven is what i can watch. #470 modern marvels,

#818 red green, and few of the music channels up in the 1180s.  Before i could get all of the free live ones

100's all through to the 1180's.  I notice that most of the other post about this are all at that three day event

of the extra channels.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for sharing your observation and providing all the requested details.

Rest assured that we have sent all your information and concerns to our Roku team. We'll get back to you once an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Paagas1983

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem! I’ve done some of what I read on some of these comments and still not working! I bought 3 of these for each of the tv’s I have back in January of this year and all worked fine but now Roku channel won’t play anything at all on all 3 tv. All other channels work but not the Roku. Very frustrating! Hope to hear from someone soon! All 3 are Roku Express 4K Plus

0 Kudos
Shiny2908

Jump to solution

I am experiencing this issue since 3 days. It says loading when I click on the episodes, but does not show anything. I tried removing the channel and adding it back after restart, nothing changed. Please help!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.