Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku channel: nothing will play

Hi @cvertu,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, and we apologize for the delay in our response about this.

It seems like even removing the channel results in the same exact issue. Let's connect your device to an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, and see if there are any differences after doing that.

If the problem persists, could you please provide us with the details below?

• IP (whatismyip.com)
  • ISP

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SierraGray
Binge Watcher

They are wasting your time.  I had the same problem in two states with different internet providers. All the content on Ruko only, started about the same time. Not sure of the exact time, as on is in a cottage not a home.

0 Kudos
AlanAnderson
Streaming Star

Just blows my mind a company would ignore problems and service requests like this. 

Maybe we should create a FB page, ROKU sucks, and try spreading the word? Your thoughts?

0 Kudos
AlanAnderson
Streaming Star

What sites do you recommend posting the ROKU channel problems?

0 Kudos
cvertu
Channel Surfer

Hi Rey,

Thanks for the welcome.

I've tried connecting to a mobile hotspot and the result is just the same.

Below are the IP details you have requested.

Thanks,

Can

My Public IPv4 is: 84.247.40.165
My ISP is: Hydra Communications Ltd

0 Kudos
SierraGray
Binge Watcher

That is what is needed. I suggested that to others, but a FB URL that make it easy would be great.

0 Kudos
AlanAnderson
Streaming Star

Ok, I can set up FB page about buying a Roku. Not sure can pass you my e address here. Alanja46 at gee mail. Hope to hear from you. 

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cvertu,

Thanks for the providing with us the information needed to this and for trying.

We'll have this information forwarded to the appropriate team for further review. Please get back to us if you still need a hand or let the Community know about it.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MARGO2561
Binge Watcher

Have tried to email...

0 Kudos
MARGO2561
Binge Watcher

Why do you keep on pretending that you have a fix for this. you have had everyone jumping through hoops, trying this and that, yet its evident yous do not know what yous are doing at Roku.its absolutely abysmal...months and months I have been messing around, and now told to "wait and see if there is any updates". there have been , but none the fix this problem.GET PROFESSIONALS IN WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING FFS!!!!!!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.