Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mop_891
Roku Guru

Re: Non-Roku apps work fine. Roku channels not working!

Jump to solution

Using Verizon Fios

Roku: Ultra 4662X

S/N:01608C558522

Everything I tried works fine:

Father knows best

Donna Reed

Leave it to Beaver

Partridge Family

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No titles will play on The Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for providing the information needed and for sharing your observation with The Roku Channel issue.

Rest assured that we have passed along your details and concerns to the appropriate Roku team for investigation. We'll get back to you once an update is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am also having the problem with the Roku Channel, all my other apps work but this one. I have tried removing, restarting, and shutting down everything but it is only this channel. Please help

Vincero
Channel Surfer

Re: The Roku Channel won't play any selection

Jump to solution

I having this same trouble for about three days.  Every other channel works fine, both free and subscription channels. It is the Roku Channel where the titles load, but when I select to play it goes nowhere. I have unplugged the TV, checked for updates, removed and reinstalled the channel and NO difference.

Dkmccarthy
Reel Rookie

Re: Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play

Jump to solution

It's not just using the firestick. I am having the same issues without a firestick 

Sh4
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Anything & everything I try won't play... movies, series. A few I just tried:

The Most Dangerous game

Everything must go

Boston Legal

Bones

Forensic Files

As far as my IP address,I don't feel safe providing in a public forum. 

Sh4
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

My internet provider is Greenlight

0 Kudos
Jerhop

Jump to solution

Kirkland, AZ.

Model 9102R streambar

Serial ## YL00CK623761

11.5.0 buil 4312-95

Device ID 2A117C623761

Issue ID 61-156-684

No shows will play on the Roku channel since yesterday morning. 

I have tried Rockford Files, Tiny Homes, the meerkats, God's if Egypt, Uncle Buck, The Black Death, Mr. Bean on britbix. Literally nearly everything!!

0 Kudos
Jerhop

Jump to solution

This is clearly a Roku issue, not an ISP issue, since it is everywhere, and everyone is having the same problem. Is Roku out for good??.?

• Instead of badgering us for titles, none of the shows will play. Period. Nothing. How about somebody tells us what us happing? This is on the second day not working. We have all reset and re added the channel. It's not on our end!!!

Re: Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play

Jump to solution

I am also having this problem. I do not have a fire stick but all the other channels will play with my Roku remote except the roku channel and paramount plus. No error codes. 

0 Kudos