Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coaster1

Constantly Logging me out of tsn

Jump to solution

Why am I logged out of the TSN app after every use.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Constantly Logging me out of tsn

Jump to solution

Welcome, @CountryCeltic! We're thrilled to have you join us in the Roku Community.

We're happy to look into this. Could you specify what channel or content is affected? Could you try the following steps to resolve the issue?

• Remove the channel >> Restart the device >> Add channel.
  • Update the channel by highlighting the app and pressing the star button on your remote.
  • Restart the router.
Additionally, you can refer to this support article on how to resolve a channel playback issue for further information.

Kindly keep us informed.

All the best,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Coaster1,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Roku device, and the app you're using is constantly being logged out.

You can try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Check for updates (Settings > System > System update > Check now)
  • Try removing the channel that you are experiencing the issue with from the Roku home screen. Then, disconnect your device from power for a minute. Plug it back in, then try to add the channel back once more and see if this clears up the issue.

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I keep getting kicked out of the program that I am trying to watch ‘something went wrong - click refresh’?  This happens about every 6 minutes and is most frustrating. 

Also the audio/video is significantly out of sync from app entry and gets worse, albeit over 6 minutes.

All other entertainment and sports apps (Sportsnet thru Prime is excellent) work fine and I have tried delete/add and update etc.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, @CountryCeltic! We're thrilled to have you join us in the Roku Community.

We're happy to look into this. Could you specify what channel or content is affected? Could you try the following steps to resolve the issue?

• Remove the channel >> Restart the device >> Add channel.
  • Update the channel by highlighting the app and pressing the star button on your remote.
  • Restart the router.
Additionally, you can refer to this support article on how to resolve a channel playback issue for further information.

Kindly keep us informed.

All the best,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.