Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nitemana
Channel Surfer

Re: Commercials and tv shows getting stuck

It has been 60 days and no updates.  What is the current status of this with your DEV Team?

The issue is getting worse.

#badtransition

#slowresponse

0 Kudos
User2222

Re: Commercials and tv shows getting stuck

I just had a really frustrating chat session with Roku via the chat feature on the support site. I was attempting to report the same problem. 

I think this might be the first time I’ve had any chat support agent deliberately end the chat. 

What I got out of it is that they know it’s broken, they are trying to fix it, they deny that it’s been an ongoing problem and say they are working on it because it is happening again. 

They gave me a ticket number, but they have no way for a person who reported a problem to look up the ticket and see if the problem has been resolved. The back end team will email when it’s fixed. 

This broke, at least for me, with an update to whatever inserts commercials. It was months ago, never went away, and now happens so often it’s impossible to watch a full show on the Roku channel. 

Anyone else try to report the problem?

0 Kudos