Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkF
Binge Watcher

Colin from Accounts only shows 2 of 8 episodes on Paramount Plus

My wife and I enjoyed Season 1, episodes 1 and 2 of "Colin From Accounts" on Paramount Plus. It's an 8-episode season, yet only the first two episodes show up on the show's Paramount Plus page. I cannot find anyone else talking about this, so I wonder why my account is different. Can anyone else tell me if they have all eight or just two available on Parampount Plus. I am located in California.

It's promoted as having the entire season on Paramount Plus. And if you find it on Amazon Prime, the Purchase Options brings you to Paramount Plus.

I see lots of people talking about this series, and how they are watching it on Paramount Plus, yet I can't get it all. So frustrating.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Colin from Accounts only shows 2 of 8 episodes on Paramount Plus

Hi @MarkF,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your inquiry about the contents of your Paramount+. Are you directly subscribed to Paramount+? Also, kindly try to update your channel to ensure that it is up-to-date by highlighting the channel tile, pressing the * button, and selecting Check for updates.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lanniee

I am a subscriber of Paramount+ and have checked to make sure the channel is updated yet I only have two episodes available.   Should there be more? I really enjoyed the first two episodes!

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lanniee,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We see that you're trying to access content on Paramount+ content, yet you're missing some episodes.

In this case, we would recommend getting in touch with the channel support team and asking for additional support about this. Contents and shows are managed directly by the channel providers themselves. Roku only hosts the available channels on the platform.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MBwonder

Same here - Now they have the 4th but not the third - yikes

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @MBwonder 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

As previously advised by @RokuERey above this thread, we recommend reaching out to the channel provider's support since they manage their contexts directly on the Roku platform.

We hope this issue would be sorted out soon.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pbean1

I agree with this problem, although we have 4 of the 8 episodes available. Our subscription is directly through Paramount +, not Amazon Prime. So, still looking for the explanation. Anybody else?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Pbean1,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community and for your reports regarding this.

Have you tried contacting the channel support team about this and see what they can suggest regarding it? If not, we would recommend to start from there.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I just watched episode eight. It was the final episode of season one. I watched all eight episodes on Paramount Plus. 

0 Kudos