Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
enofile
Reel Rookie

Closed captioning out of sync

10/21   Closed captioning is out of sync.  I have restarted Roku twice and the problem persists.  For people who are hearing impaired, this makes watching a show impossible.  If simple fixes do not work, what are handicapped people supposed to do?  This is very irresponsible on Roku’s part.  I will be forced to cancel my subscription 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Closed captioning out of sync

Hi, @enofile.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we'll have our content team look into this for review. 

Before we proceed further, could you please let us know what specific content you have experienced and which app you are streaming this from? 

We'll be looking forward to your update so we can replicate this on our end and find you the best resolution possible. In the meantime, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.